Tuesday, March 11, 2014
- BLC Program Receives Grant
- The Wisconsin Humanities Council has awarded a grant of $10,000 to the 2014 Buildings Landscapes Cultures Field School...
Friday, March 7, 2014
- Symposium: Being a Citzen Architect
- The focus of this symposium is to heighten awareness about “public interest design” among the Milwaukee design community...
Thursday, February 28, 2013
- Between Nature and Architecture
- Presented by Sou Fujimoto, Sou Fujimoto Architects, Tokyo, Japan; 2013 Marcus Prize award recipient. This lecture is cosponsored with the Marcus Corporation Foundation.
Saturday, March 1, 2014
- Study Abroad Summer 2014
- Introduce students to important architectural and urban artifacts in other places around the world...
Friday, February 28, 2014
- Marcus Prize Lecture: Sou Fujimoto
- presentation by Sou Fujimoto, Sou Fujimoto Architects, Tokyo, Japan; 2013 Marcus Prize award recipient...