Friday, February 1, 2013
- A Crystal Thin Sheet of Air
- presentation by Iñigo Manglano-Ovalle, Professor of Art Theory and Practice at the Weinberg College of Arts and Sciences, Northwestern University, Chicago...
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
- SARUP student is AIAS representative on NAAB accreditation team.
- Melissa Schulteis, co-president of AIAS at UWM has been selected to be member of the accreditation team...
Monday, January 28, 2013
- Design Fugitives featured in National Journal
- Design Fugitives, the Milwaukee-based firm founded by SARUP alums has been featured...
Monday, June 10, 2013
- Paris and Barcelona, Summer 2013
- This 2 month program for 3, 6, or 9 credits will give students a comprehensive overview of French architectural history...
Saturday, December 8, 2012
- Dean Greenstreet receives Topaz Medallion
- Dean Robert Greenstreet is the recipient of the 2013 AIA/ACSA Topaz Medallion for Excellence in Architectural Education...