Sunday, April 22, 2012
- Fall 2012 Course Descriptions: Topics and Studios
- What is being offered as Topics and Studios by the Department of Architecture for the Fall 2012...
Friday, April 20, 2012
- The Human Footprint
- presentation by Douglas Voigt, AICP, Director of Urban Design & Planning, Skidmore Owings & Merrill, Chicago....
Thursday, April 19, 2012
- The Bradley Studio: "Intelligent Skins 4 Intelligent Buildings"
- an exhibition and presentation of innovative architectural student designs focused on the analysis and creation of intelligent buildings of the future...
Friday, April 13, 2012
- Eventually Everything Connects
- presentation by Karla Sierralta from
Strawn, Sierralta, Chicago...
Thursday, March 29, 2012
- Marcus Prize Lecture
- Diebedo Francis Kere, Principal Kere Architecture, Berlin, Germany
will give the Marcus Prize Lecture ...