Friday, April 8, 2011
- Contemporary Designs of African, Afro-European, and African American Architects
- Carolyn Armenta Davis, historian, lecturer, curator and writer, Chicago...
Friday, April 1, 2011
- Preston Scott Cohen, Gerald M. McCue Professor and Chair, Department of Architecture, Graduate School of Design, Harvard University, Cambridge...
Monday, March 28, 2011
- Displaying Race: Material Culture, White Identities, and the Postwar House
- Dianne Harris, Professor of Landscape Architecture, Architecture, Art History,
and History and director of the Illinois Program for Research in the Humanities at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign...
Friday, March 11, 2011
- From Buildings to Communities: Recent Thoughts on Low Carbon Design
- Peter Busby, Busby Perkins + Will, Vancouver, British Columbia...
Thursday, March 10, 2011
- Virtual Design & Construction: Utilizing Technology Within Construction
- Roberta Oldenburg, LEED AP, IC Coordinator from Mortenson Milwaukee...