Friday, March 11, 2011
- From Buildings to Communities: Recent Thoughts on Low Carbon Design
- Peter Busby, Busby Perkins + Will, Vancouver, British Columbia...
Thursday, March 10, 2011
- Virtual Design & Construction: Utilizing Technology Within Construction
- Roberta Oldenburg, LEED AP, IC Coordinator from Mortenson Milwaukee...
Friday, February 25, 2011
- Sustainable Waterfront Redevelopment that Serve as an Economic Catalyst for Underutilized Harbor Areas
- MARK J. O’LEARY principal
EDUARD FREER RLA, Principal
P.E., F. ASCE, President, JJR, Madison, WI
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
- IPD Case Studies and How they Relate to BIM
- David Ivey
BIM Manager, HOK, Chicago...
Friday, February 11, 2011
- New Waterscapes: Planning, Building and Designing with Water
- Herbert Dreiseitl, Artist, Landscape Architect, Founder and Partner of Atelier Dreiseitl, Überlingen, Germany.