Friday, April 20, 2012
- The Human Footprint
- presentation by Douglas Voigt, AICP, Director of Urban Design & Planning, Skidmore Owings & Merrill, Chicago....
Thursday, April 19, 2012
- The Bradley Studio: "Intelligent Skins 4 Intelligent Buildings"
- an exhibition and presentation of innovative architectural student designs focused on the analysis and creation of intelligent buildings of the future...
Friday, April 13, 2012
- Eventually Everything Connects
- presentation by Karla Sierralta from
Strawn, Sierralta, Chicago...
Thursday, March 29, 2012
- Marcus Prize Lecture
- Diebedo Francis Kere, Principal Kere Architecture, Berlin, Germany
will give the Marcus Prize Lecture ...
Friday, March 9, 2012
- The Historic American Buildings Survey: 75 Years of Preservation through Documentation
- presentation by Mark Schara, AIA, Architect and HABS Peterson Prize Coordinator, National Park Service, US Department of the Interior, Washington, DC. ...