Friday, February 28, 2014
- Marcus Prize Lecture: Sou Fujimoto
- presentation by Sou Fujimoto, Sou Fujimoto Architects, Tokyo, Japan; 2013 Marcus Prize award recipient...
Friday, February 21, 2014
- Will Bruder: The Head, the Heart and the Hand
- presentation by Will Bruder, Distinguished Visiting Design Critic, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Milwaukee WI; Founder and Principal, Will
Bruder Architects, Phoenix AZ...
Thursday, February 20, 2014
- Japan Trip Informational Meeting
- This foreign study trip offers students a unique experience in the principles of historic preservation as practiced in a non euro-based environment...
Tuesday, February 18, 2014
- Faculty win wide recognition
- Sebastian Schmaling (M.Arch 1996) and Brian Johnsen (M.Arch 1997), were recently recognized by the American Insitute of Architects...
Saturday, February 15, 2014
- MUP Students assist in community preservation
- The Kettle Moraine Land Trust created a partnership with SARUP's Urban Planning Department...