Monday, October 5, 2015
- SARUP Announces the Recipient of the 2015 Marcus Prize
- Joshua Prince-Ramus of the internationally acclaimed architecture firm REX has been awarded the sixth Marcus Prize...
Friday, September 25, 2015
- Building Connections 2015: From Technology and Art to Careers in Architecture
- You are invited for a day of hands-on workshops and conversation with faculty, current students and staff from the School of Architecture and Urban Planning...
Saturday, September 19, 2015
- 2015 Planning By Bike
- Teams from SARUP excelled over the summer, receiving recognition in national and regional competitions...
Thursday, September 17, 2015
- BSAS student design highlighted by community
- BSAS student Hebah Abdel Karim Abu Baker’s design for the intersection of W. 35th Street and Vliet Street was showcased...
Wednesday, September 2, 2015
- Johnsen Schmaling Finalist in International Design Competition
- Johnsen Schmaling was chosen as one of five finalists in the international competition for the design of the National World War One Memorial in Washington, D.C...