Tuesday, March 11, 2014
- BLC Program Receives Grant
- The Wisconsin Humanities Council has awarded a grant of $10,000 to the 2014 Buildings Landscapes Cultures Field School...
Monday, March 10, 2014
- Quebec City study abroad informational meeting
- Spend one week in Quebec, study urban planning and preservation...
Friday, March 7, 2014
- Symposium: Being a Citzen Architect
- The focus of this symposium is to heighten awareness about “public interest design” among the Milwaukee design community...
Thursday, March 6, 2014
- CDS profiled in UWM Research Report
- SARUP's stellar Community Design Solutions team is profiled...
Saturday, March 1, 2014
- Study Abroad Summer 2014
- Introduce students to important architectural and urban artifacts in other places around the world...