Friday, December 5, 2014
- Cornelius wins Ken Roberts Delineation Competition
- This prize is awarded to the best student and professional entries that demonstrate excellence through an innovative use of media...
Sunday, December 1, 2013
- Spring 2014 Topics & Studio Course Descriptions
- What is being offered as Topics and Studios by the Department of Architecture for the Spring 2014...
Saturday, November 22, 2014
- M.Arch project in international competition! Vote now!
- Troy Geyer’s Masters Thesis project of May 2013, “SURGE: [RE]solving the riparian edge” is in the running for the ISARCH Award...
Friday, November 15, 2013
- presentation by R. Shane Williamson, Founding Partner, Williamson Chong, Toronto, Canada; Associate Professor of Architectural Design and Computing, John H. Daniels Faculty of Architecture, Landscape, and Design, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada...
Thursday, November 21, 2013
- Innovative Cities Lecture – Transform Milwaukee Restoring Economic Vitality to Wisconsin’s Largest City
- Presented by: Wyman Winston, Executive Director
Wisconsin Housing and Economic
Development Authority (WHEDA)...