Thursday, November 21, 2013
- Innovative Cities Lecture – Transform Milwaukee Restoring Economic Vitality to Wisconsin’s Largest City
- Presented by: Wyman Winston, Executive Director
Wisconsin Housing and Economic
Development Authority (WHEDA)...
Friday, November 15, 2013
- Break, Fold, Perforate: a Tectonic Aesthetic of Masonry Walls
- presentation by Chris Macneal, Senior Associate, KierenTimberlake, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania...
Tuesday, November 12, 2013
- Changing Power Relations in Housing Processes in the Global South
- presentation by Josefine Ørum Fokdal, Institute for Architecture and International Urbanism, Berlin University of Technology...
Wednesday, November 6, 2013
- Developing the Future - Building the Past
- presentation by Carl Elefante has built an extensive body of work in the fields of architecture, historic preservation, urban design and sustainable development...
Friday, November 1, 2013
- All About Some Recent Buildings
- Presentation by Rodolfo Machado received his Diploma in Architecture from the Universidad de Buenos Aires and a Master of Architecture degree from the University of California, Berkeley...