Friday, October 16, 2015
- Invisibility in the Information Age
- presentation by Antonio Furgiuele, 2014-15 SARUP Fellow, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee...
Thursday, October 15, 2015
- Marcus Prize: Past, Present, Future - SARUP in Chicago - A Design Lab
- presentation by Robert Greenstreet, Professor, Dean of School of Architecture and Urban Planning...
Sunday, October 11, 2015
- Archiecture 310 - Study of Cubes
- Video contains what happens when a cube is allowed to free fall allows for the maximum resistance to air, achieves a maximum hang time in flight, and can withstand the impact of landing.
Friday, October 2, 2015
- The Architecture of Paul Rudolph
- presentation by Timothy Rohan, Associate Professor, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Massachusetts...
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
- Innovative Cities Lecture – Revitalizing the Harbor District
- Presentation by Lilith Fowler is the Executive Director of Harbor District, Inc...