Friday, September 14, 2012
- The Art of Making
- presentation by Mark P. Sexton, FAIA, LEED AP, Founding Principal,
Kruek+Sexton Architects, Chicago...
Thursday, May 3, 2012
- Innovative Cities Lecture – A Long View towards Water Resources on Milwaukee’s Latino South Side
- Presented by: Ben Gramling, Director of Environmental Health Programs, 16th Street Community Health Center...
Friday, April 20, 2012
- The Human Footprint
- presentation by Douglas Voigt, AICP, Director of Urban Design & Planning, Skidmore Owings & Merrill, Chicago....
Friday, April 13, 2012
- Eventually Everything Connects
- presentation by Karla Sierralta from
Strawn, Sierralta, Chicago...
Thursday, April 12, 2012
- Innovative Cities Lecture – Sheboygan County's Nonmotorized Transportation Pilot Program.
- Aaron Brault, Planning and Conservation Director for Sheboygan County, will be delivering a presentation about Sheboygan County's Nonmotorized Transportation Pilot Program...