Friday, October 17, 2014
- Next Generation Infrastructure: Principles for Post-Industrial Public Works
- presentation by Hillary Brown, Founding Principal, New Civic Works, New York, NY; Professor, City College of New York, New York, NY...
Wednesday, October 8, 2014
- Innovative Cities Lecture – STOP der Zersiedelung!
- Presentation from Judith Ruetsche is a Member of the Executive Board at ERR Raumplaner AG, and Ray Isaacs is an Associate Professor of Architecture at UWM...
Friday, September 26, 2014
- Architectures of Information
- presentation by Molly Steenson, Assistant Professor, School of Journalism & Mass Communication, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI...
Friday, September 12, 2014
- Fabricating Wilderness: Presencing Nature Through the Specter of Sullivan
- presentation by Dr. Tao DuFour, 2013-14 SARUP Fellow, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee...
Monday, May 5, 2014
- Triumph of the City - Causier Lecture
- Presenstation by Edward Glaeser is the Fred and Eleanor Glimp Professor of Economics in the Faculty of Arts and Sciences at Harvard University, where he has taught since 1992...