Friday, November 1, 2013
- All About Some Recent Buildings
- presentation by Rodolfo Machado received his Diploma in Architecture from the Universidad de Buenos Aires and a Master of Architecture degree from the University of California, Berkeley...
Thursday, October 24, 2013
- Innovative Cities Lecture – Helping Water Utilities Solve the Water Crisis
- Presented by: Dr. McGee Young...
Friday, October 18, 2013
- From Concept to Detail: the Nature of Masonry
- presentation by John Cook, FAIA, Project Architect, HGA, Minneapolis, MN, and Joan Sorrano, FAIA, Design Principal, HGA, Minneapolis, MN...
Thursday, October 3, 2013
- Reflecting on Building Typology
- Presentation by Hanno Weber, Principal, Hanno Weber & Associates, Chicago, Ilinois...
Friday, October 4, 2013
- Integral Works
- presentation by David Miller, Founding Partner, Miller Hull Partnership, Seattle, WA...