Friday, November 16, 2012
- In Search of Dark Matter
- presentation by Ryan O’Connor and Paul Mattek, partners, Design Fugitives, Milwaukee...
Thursday, November 15, 2012
- Innovative Cities Lecture – Growing Resilient Cities through Food Systems Planning
- Presented by: Marcia Caton Campbell (MCRP, PhD), Executive Director of the Center for Resilient Cities...
Friday, October 26, 2012
- Generative Design and Parametric Modeling
- presentation Joseph Burns, SE, PE, F.ASCE, FAIAI, LEED AP, Managing Principal, Thornton Tomasetti, Chicago...
Thursday, October 25, 2012
- Innovative Cities Lecture – The Basics of Land Use Law and an Introduction to the Ultimate Exercise of Land Control-Takings!
- Presented by: Dr. Kirk Harris, M.P.A., J.D., Ph.D., Esq. and Department of Urban Planning facutly member...
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
- Craft + Computation Lecture Series - Parametric Louver System Design in Revit
- presentation by Josef Kendsersky, Autodesk, New York, NY...
Kruek+Sexton Architects, Chicago...