Friday, May 6, 2011
- Architectural and Virtual Space in the 21st Century
- Richard Grusin, Director, Center for 21st Century Studies, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee...
Friday, April 22, 2011
- Midwestern Modernism: 'Wrightification' and Domestic Architecture in Madison, Wisconsin, 1930-1970
- Anna Vemer Andrzejewski, Associate Professor of Art History, University of Wisconsin-Madison...
Friday, April 15, 2011
- Dressing for the Weather
- Roxanne Sherbeck, Principal, Bohlin Cywinski Jackson, Wilkes-Barre, PA
Natalie Gentile,Senior Associate; Bohlin Cywinski Jackson, Wilkes-Barre, PA
Thursday, April 14, 2011
- Cities and the Green Economy: What are the Real Options?
- Joan Fitzgerald, Ph.D.
Professor and Director of the Law and Public Policy Program, Northeastern University
Friday, April 8, 2011
- Contemporary Designs of African, Afro-European, and African American Architects
- Carolyn Armenta Davis, historian, lecturer, curator and writer, Chicago...