Thursday, March 15, 2012
- Innovative Cities Lecture – Restoring Fish and Aquatic Organism Passage: A Milwaukee River Watershed Case Study.
- Presented by: Andrew Struck, Planning and Parks Department Director for Ozaukee County...
Friday, March 9, 2012
- The Historic American Buildings Survey: 75 Years of Preservation through Documentation
- presentation by Mark Schara, AIA, Architect and HABS Peterson Prize Coordinator, National Park Service, US Department of the Interior, Washington, DC. ...
Thursday, February 23, 2012
- Innovative Cities Lecture – Pharmaceutical Waste – Is Product Stewardship a Viable Solution?
- Presented by: Steve Brachman – Waste Reduction Specialist, UW-Extension...
Monday, February 13, 2012
- Quiché Region, Guatemala Water Treatment Study Engineers Without Borders Adaptive Planning
- Presented by
Environmental Engineer &
Urban Planning Graduate Student...
Friday, February 10, 2012
- Digital Materiality in Architecture
- Presentation by Fabio Gramazio, Principal, Gramazio & Kohler, Zurich, Switzerland...