Friday, February 25, 2011
- Sustainable Waterfront Redevelopment that Serve as an Economic Catalyst for Underutilized Harbor Areas
- MARK J. O’LEARY principal
EDUARD FREER RLA, Principal
P.E., F. ASCE, President, JJR, Madison, WI
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
- IPD Case Studies and How they Relate to BIM
- David Ivey
BIM Manager, HOK, Chicago...
Friday, February 11, 2011
- New Waterscapes: Planning, Building and Designing with Water
- Herbert Dreiseitl, Artist, Landscape Architect, Founder and Partner of Atelier Dreiseitl, Überlingen, Germany.
Friday, January 28, 2011
- Architecture and the Environment
- Elizabeth Francis
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
- Sustainable Urbanism: A Pragmatic Intersection of Habitation and the Environment
- Robert Monnat, Partner and Chief Operating Officer of Mandel Group, Inc.