Friday, May 16, 2014
- Inner Harbor Exhibition and Awards
- Inner Habor 2014 Exhibition and Awards...
Friday, May 9, 2014
- Faculty win national award
- Sebastian Schmaling (M.Arch 1996) and Brian Johnsen (M.Arch 1997), have received a 2014 Housing Award...
Sunday, May 5, 2013
- Fall 2014 Topics & Studio Course Descriptions
- What is being offered as Topics and Studios by the Department of Architecture for the Fall 2014...
Monday, May 5, 2014
- Triumph of the City - Causier Lecture
- Presenstation by Edward Glaeser is the Fred and Eleanor Glimp Professor of Economics in the Faculty of Arts and Sciences at Harvard University, where he has taught since 1992...
Friday, April 25, 2014
- UWM AIAS Cocktail Napkin Auction and Beaux Arts Ball
- Come and celebrate with the AIAS Beaux Arts Ball and Silent Napkin Auction, featuring napkins drawn and signed by great architects such as Michael Graves, Richard Meier, and Thom Mayne...