Friday, May 9, 2014
- Faculty win national award
- Sebastian Schmaling (M.Arch 1996) and Brian Johnsen (M.Arch 1997), have received a 2014 Housing Award...
Monday, May 5, 2014
- Triumph of the City - Causier Lecture
- Presenstation by Edward Glaeser is the Fred and Eleanor Glimp Professor of Economics in the Faculty of Arts and Sciences at Harvard University, where he has taught since 1992...
Friday, April 25, 2014
- UWM AIAS Cocktail Napkin Auction and Beaux Arts Ball
- Come and celebrate with the AIAS Beaux Arts Ball and Silent Napkin Auction, featuring napkins drawn and signed by great architects such as Michael Graves, Richard Meier, and Thom Mayne...
Thursday, April 24, 2014
- Innovative Cities Lecture – Student Work at UW-Milwaukee
- Presentation from Urban Planning Department Student Work...
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
- Graduate presents M.Arch thesis at National Conference
- Beth Higgins (M.Arch 2013) recently presented her thesis "Learning Landscapes: Shifting the Standard of Institutional Architecture" at the 2014 Green Schools National Conference in Sacramento...