Thursday, February 23, 2012
- Innovative Cities Lecture – Pharmaceutical Waste – Is Product Stewardship a Viable Solution?
- Presented by: Steve Brachman – Waste Reduction Specialist, UW-Extension...
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
- SARUP Alumna elected as President of the University Consortium for Geographic Information Science
- The University Consortium for Geographic Information Science (UCGIS) www.ucgis.org has announced that Laxmi Ramasubramanian, PhD, AICP, Associate Professor of Planning and Design at Hunter College of the City University of New York, who received her PhD in Architecture at SARUP...
Monday, February 13, 2012
- Quiché Region, Guatemala Water Treatment Study Engineers Without Borders Adaptive Planning
- Presented by
Environmental Engineer &
Urban Planning Graduate Student...
Thursday, February 2, 2012
- Innovative Cities Lecture – Water, Water Everywhere: Water-related Illness in Children in the US
- Dr. Marc Gorelick, Professor of Pediatrics and Chief of Pediatric Emergency Medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin, will deliver a lecture that will explore the health risks related to water in US communities...
Thursday, December 8, 2011
- Innovative Cities Lecture – Regional Water Supply Planning in Southeastern Wisconsin
- Regional Water Supply Planning in Southeastern Wisconsin