Thursday, March 6, 2014
- Innovative Cities Lecture – Chicago's Bike Renaissance
- Presenstation by Mike Amsden, AICP about the Chicago's Bike Renaissance...
Thursday, February 28, 2013
- Urban Planning Chair receives award
- Professor Bill Huxhold, Chair of the Department of Urban Planning, was fecilitated by the Wisconsin Land Information Association...
Thursday, February 20, 2014
- Innovative Cities Lecture – Quality of Life Planning
- in the Layton Boulevard West Neighborhoods
Presented by: Jezamil Vega-Skeels, Neighborhood Planner and Daniel Adams, Neighborhood Plan Coordinator...
Saturday, February 15, 2014
- MUP Students assist in community preservation
- The Kettle Moraine Land Trust created a partnership with SARUP's Urban Planning Department...
Friday, January 31, 2014
- Resume and cover letter workshop
- Learn the key elements of writing documents for job searches...