Saturday, August 11, 2012
- IP_BIM Studio project wins Honorable Mention in ACSA/AISC Steel Design Competition
- SARUP students Andrew Coenen (MArch 2012) and Connor Fischer (MArch 2013) were selected as an Honorable Mention in the 2011-2012 ACSA/AISC Steel Design Student Competition...
Friday, August 10, 2012
- M.Arch/MUP student wins competition to improve pedestrian experience in Milwaukee
- Craig Huebner (M.Arch/MUP 2012) won first place in the “Brighten the Passage” competition that was conducted by the city...
Wednesday, August 8, 2012
- Urban Planning students win 2012 American Planning Association Wisconsin Award
- Urban planning students Craig Huebner (M.Arch/MUP 2012), Kristin Reichart (M.Arch/MUP 2011, Jeff Worthen (MUP 2011) and Devin Yoder (MUP 2011)...
Thursday, May 3, 2012
- Innovative Cities Lecture – A Long View towards Water Resources on Milwaukee’s Latino South Side
- Presented by: Ben Gramling, Director of Environmental Health Programs, 16th Street Community Health Center...
Thursday, April 12, 2012
- Innovative Cities Lecture – Sheboygan County's Nonmotorized Transportation Pilot Program.
- Aaron Brault, Planning and Conservation Director for Sheboygan County, will be delivering a presentation about Sheboygan County's Nonmotorized Transportation Pilot Program...