Wednesday, August 8, 2012
- Urban Planning students win 2012 American Planning Association Wisconsin Award
- Urban planning students Craig Huebner (M.Arch/MUP 2012), Kristin Reichart (M.Arch/MUP 2011, Jeff Worthen (MUP 2011) and Devin Yoder (MUP 2011)...
Thursday, May 3, 2012
- Innovative Cities Lecture – A Long View towards Water Resources on Milwaukee’s Latino South Side
- Presented by: Ben Gramling, Director of Environmental Health Programs, 16th Street Community Health Center...
Thursday, April 12, 2012
- Innovative Cities Lecture – Sheboygan County's Nonmotorized Transportation Pilot Program.
- Aaron Brault, Planning and Conservation Director for Sheboygan County, will be delivering a presentation about Sheboygan County's Nonmotorized Transportation Pilot Program...
Thursday, March 15, 2012
- Innovative Cities Lecture – Restoring Fish and Aquatic Organism Passage: A Milwaukee River Watershed Case Study.
- Presented by: Andrew Struck, Planning and Parks Department Director for Ozaukee County...
Thursday, February 23, 2012
- Innovative Cities Lecture – Pharmaceutical Waste – Is Product Stewardship a Viable Solution?
- Presented by: Steve Brachman – Waste Reduction Specialist, UW-Extension...