Thursday, November 3, 2011
- Buildings-Landscapes-Cultures Fall 2011 Symposium
- Buildings-Landscapes-Cultures Fall symposium (Milwaukee) proud to cosponsor yet another Fall Conference on critical refugee studies...
Thursday, October 27, 2011
- Waterfront Redevelopment: Creating Place at the Water’s Edge
- Mr. Brian Peterson (JJR Madison)
Friday, October 7, 2011
- Fall 2011 Graduate Open House
- SARUP encourages prospective students to attend our Architecture and Urban Planning Graduate Open House...
Thursday, October 6, 2011
- Lakes in the Landscape: Community Experiences of Urban Lakes
- Dr. Jeffrey Thornton (Southeastern Wisconsin Regional Planning Commission - SEWRPC)...
Monday, September 5, 2011
- Professor Bill Huxhold to be inducted into GIS Hall of Fame
- Professor Bill Huxhold is to be inducted into the Urban and Regional Information Systems Association (URISA)'s GIS Hall of Fame later this year...