Thursday, October 25, 2012
- Innovative Cities Lecture – The Basics of Land Use Law and an Introduction to the Ultimate Exercise of Land Control-Takings!
- Presented by: Dr. Kirk Harris, M.P.A., J.D., Ph.D., Esq. and Department of Urban Planning facutly member...
Friday, October 12, 2012
- Fall 2012 Graduate Open House
- The Fall Graduate Open House is specifically designed for students interested in learning more about our Master of Architecture, Master of Urban Planning, and Doctor of Philosophy in Architecture...
Thursday, October 4, 2012
- Innovative Cities Lecture – SEWRPC’s Regional Housing Study: a Housing Advocate’s Perspective
- Presented by: Kori Schneider Peragine, Program Manager of the Inclusive Communities Program at the Metropolitan Milwaukee Fair Housing Council...
Saturday, August 18, 2012
- Rayna Andrews honored for philanthropic work
- Urban planning student Rayna Andrews been selected as a 2012/2013 United Way Greater Milwaukee Philanthropic 5 recipient for her philanthropic work in Milwaukee...
Sunday, August 12, 2012
- Leadership changes at CDS
- Susan Weistrop retires from Community Design Solutions (CDS) this year...