Paul Olsen, AUP Room 272, 414-229-6157
Students, faculty and staff have access to the Media Center to complete and document their models and graphic work. Available tools and resources include:
- Fully equipped and staffed professional photography studio
- Professional Digital SLRs and studio lighting
- Professional grade 11x17 flatbed scanner
- Matting and dry mounting production area
- Black & white film lab
- Light boxes and slide, opaque and digital projectors for tracing
- Multimedia room to edit analog (VHS), capture and edit digital video
- Expert instruction and assistance to achieve professional quality results
The photo lab is large enough to accommodate almost any size project. Students are assisted with photographing models, drawings, furniture, people, school events and on-location photography. Appointments are encouraged in order to reserve time and space, and to schedule staff to be on hand. We are also available to help you on a "walk-in" basis.
There are no fees for Media Center services. Stop by anytime for a tour or bring some work and let us help you get started! Hours posted at the Media Center doorway.