Professional certificates are an affordable and convenient way to increase your value in the workplace. Frequently attained as a supplement or a stepping stone to a degree, certificates are earned through noncredit, hands-on professional development in a specific career discipline.
Who Should Pursue a Professional Certificate?
- Working Professionals – update current skills, gain new ones, advance your career and increase your earning potential
- Recent College Grads – bridge the gap between your education and new job requirements
- Career Changers – jumpstart your employment in a new field, quickly and economically
- Reentry Workers – refresh your resume with relevant and unintimidating education for today’s job market
- Veterans/Military – smooth the transition back into civilian life with supportive training – Military spouses may qualify for up to $4,000 in financial assistance. Contact Rob Bodart at 414-227-3370 or email@example.com for more information.
Why Choose SCE?
- Local industry experts with real-world knowledge and advice
- Opportunity to network with like-minded professionals
- Convenient downtown location
- Amenities, including course materials, meals and discounted parking