At the end of this session, the participants will be able to:
1. Establish a clear project scope.
2. Identify the essential elements to establish and lead a successful project team (including building effective working relationships with project team members).
3. Develop a clear and easy-to-follow project plan.
4. Utilize various methods for ongoing project updates.
5. Avoid project scope creep (the unintentional expansion of a project).
6. Choose a method to manage multiple training projects that are in various stages of completion.
7. Implement strategies to get a training project back on track when it is derailed (including how to have difficult conversations with those team members who aren't fulfilling their responsibilities).
8. Explain the unique issues that trainers face when managing projects.
9. Choose time management strategies to become more effective and productive.
10. If they should choose to excel in project management, significantly increase their influence and credibility through successful project implementation and communication.