Through a series of hands-on activities, discussions and assessments this workshop systematically examines the steps, processes and procedures necessary to ensure quality assurance of the products and services your agency provides. By definition, quality assurance is the activity of providing evidence that establishes confidence among all concerned (citizens, customers, employees, elected officials, etc.) that the product or service satisfies given requirements for quality.
Participants use examples from their own agency to assure quality of their products or services. We will systematically examine each of the quality assurance steps (definition; development; implementation and change management; monitoring and documentation).
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
By the end of the workshop, participants should have:
- Means to define specific quality characteristics necessary to customer satisfaction
- Started to develop specific measures of quality (leading and lagging indicators)
- Identified key steps in their service delivery processes where "quality" is built in
- Identified monitoring procedures for their process
- Started to develop a process documentation process