This Course Is For You If You...
1. Want a better understanding of sustainability and the benefits.
2. Are concerned about the impact of declining natural resources and increasing pollution on your family's health and quality of life.
3. Value being socially responsible.
4. Want to know what you can do to make a difference.
This course helps you to:
1. Understand what it means to live sustainably.
2. Realize the importance of sustainability.
3. Recognize the impact of your family's behaviors and buying choices on natural resource usage and pollution levels.
4. Be aware of the economic, social and environmental benefits to your family, your business and your community of living more sustainably.
5. Identify the opportunities for making sustainable choices in many areas of your life.
6. Become familiar with sustainable products and services, and their pros and cons.
7. Have a valuable list of resources and other tools to help you incorporate sustainable best practices into your home life and buying decisions.
8. Feel comfortable and motivated to take action to live a more sustainable lifestyle.