Course Completion Requirements:
• Attend at least 75% of the classes. Cannot miss more than 2 sessions.
• Take all tests and exams.
• Complete out of class assignments.
• Score 80% or better on the paper and pencil exam.
• Upon successful completion, you will receive a certificate of achievement from SHRM that recognizes your completion of the course.
• Recertification is every three years.
• Format of exam: Computer-based, 175 multiple choice questions, three hours to complete.
• Pass Rate: National average for PHR - 58%, for SPHR - 48%. UW-M's pass rate is above the national average.
• Exam Proctor: Thomson Prometric, 19435 W Capitol Dr, Brookfield, WI.
• Exam Registration Dates: December 1, 2012 to January 31, 2013 http://www.hrci.org/deadlines_fees/
Regular Application Deadline - October 5, 2012
PHR Price $300, SHRM Member - $250
SPHR Price $425, SHRM Member - $375
Late Application Deadline - November 9, 2012, add $75 for late registration
• Eligibility Guidelines:
§ 1 year exempt level HR experience with a Master's Degree
§ 2 years exempt level HR experience with a bachelor's degree
§ 4 years exempt level HR experience with less than a bachelor's degree
§ 4 years exempt level HR experience with a Master's degree or higher.
§ 5 years exempt level HR experience with a bachelor's degree.
§ 7 years exempt level HR experience with less than a bachelor's degree.