Examine this amazing world, take away tools that will help you be more aware of your own and others' emotions, and help you better manage your relationships. Within each domain of Emotional Intelligence, you will gain additional knowledge, tools and resources for building your EQ (emotion quotient). Explore how to create emotional safety, build self-efficacy in yourself and others, have more social intelligence, and build collaborative relationship relationships in teams and groups (at home too!).
• Explore your comfort level and expression range with your own emotions.
• Learn the six basic "brain mistakes", complete the Emotional Styles Assessment and create an action plan for better emotion management.
• Complete a basic self-efficacy assessment and get a step-by-step process for developing more confidence in your ability to handle prospective situations, even the difficult challenges.
• Most of the time, we inaccurately assess what another person is thinking or feeling. Discover how the brain is designed for emotional rapport and how to utilize your hard-wired skills to more accurately recognize others' emotions.
Relationship Management Skills
• How well do you use your power to control and manipulate others positively? Practice using NeuroLinguistic Programming skills for building rapport and gaining more effective and collaborative relationships.
Relationships in Teams and Groups
• Using the leadership styles as defined by Daniel Goleman in Primal Leadership, you will identify your default leadership style in any group and your strengths and weaknesses in using each style in relationships.
EQ Development Plan
• When you leave this class, you will take with you a customized action plan to guide you in applying EQ knowledge and skills at work, plus a wealth of tools and resources for continuing to develop your EQ.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
Identify types of people, and recognize your fatal attractions to certain personalitiesDelve deeper into style characteristics and relationships