Get the information and skills you need to open a business.
During a fast-paced three-hour course, you will:
- Assess the feasibility of your business idea
- Identify the risks and rewards of starting your business
- Receive tools to calculate start-up costs
- Learn important marketing strategies
- Explore legal considerations
- Understand the value and content of a business plan
- Identify financial resources
Bring your questions, discuss concerns and network with other entrepreneurs. Start working on your business in class and leave with a wealth of information and resources.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Identify where you will need extra assistance and resources to help you
- Understand what it takes to become an entrepreneur, and decide whether it's the right path for you
- Receive an overview of elements in a business plan and how you can begin working on your own