While demands increase to deliver faster and cheaper, the requirement to create a quality product or service remains unchanged. Generating quality deliverables is key to customer satisfaction, but understanding and managing impediments to acceptance of these deliverables is needed. In this class you will review tools and processes to strike the balance to reducing risks while increasing quality to maximize project results.
Value to You
• Align teams around high-risk decisions and buy-in of stakeholders
• Minimize uncertainty in risky decisions
• Increase your toolkit for identifying and avoiding project 'land mines'
• Practice defining and delivering stakeholder satisfaction
• Learn ways to integrate quality and risk management into project work plans
• Gain immediate results to take back to your daily applications