Format Five three hour sessions on Tuesdays
Date September 11 to October 9, 2012
Time 6 to 9 pm
Instructor Mary Russo - SPHR with 20 plus years of HR management experience
Who should attend?
• Entry Level HR Professionals
• Professionals who perform HR tasks as part of their daily role.
• Line managers who have HR responsibilities.
• HR Professionals such as staffing specialists whose experience has been in a single functional area.
• Subordinates or line managers.
Here's what you get:
• Pre-test to gauge current knowledge and determine a study plan.
• Module specific test for each subject area.
• Glossary of terms - access through online tools.
• Post test to assess learning gain.
• Threaded case study featuring real life scenarios .
• Access to the online Resource Center offering HR updates. Feedback, and links to valuable resources.
• Access to reports to measure progress and learning gain.
• Certificate of Achievement.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
Study key HR management subjects Review case study featuring real life scenariosGain access to online resources