|Work through the process of leveraging a social media listening program to help organizations understand online activity. As part of the Specialist track, this course will explore response frameworks and how daily monitoring and responding to online activity are critical for the success of a social media program.
• Understanding the importance of an active, daily listening plan to monitor platforms and engage audiences
• Understand purpose and functions of community management
• Understand how social media can be used for brand monitoring, share of voice and audience needs
• Establish keyword tracking framework for daily listening
• Establish community management work plan
• Creation of messages for response framework support