|Learn to create an integrated social media program that support business goals and objectives while meeting user needs and expectations. This course is part of the Manager track, and will show you how to identify business goals and social media objectives with measurable targets that guide program development. With clarity around goals, objectives and outcomes, draft strategies and tactics will be documented and become the core components of the program.
• Identify opportunities to leverage social media to support business goals
• Explore the creation of objectives and targets for a social media program
• Explore strategies that deliver on business goals, objectives and targets
• Document business goals and define objectives and measurable targets
• Document strategies that unite business goals and audience needs
• Create a draft strategy document that will be the foundation of the social media program