|Understand the frameworks for successful social media strategies that support business goals. During this Specialist track course, you will explore the development of tactics that meet user needs and expectations. Focus on defining the difference between goals, objectives and strategies and how they work together to drive successful outcomes. Draft strategies and tactics will be documented and become the core components of the program.
• Understand social media strategies that support business needs
• Explore customer needs related and participation in social media platforms
• Explore support frameworks for social media planning and execution
• Draft social media strategies and tactics to deliver on business goals
• Draft key performance indicators (KPI's) that support strategies
• Draft business and content production needs to support social media tactics