|Part of the Manager track, this class explores the role of content in powering a successful social media program. You will identify content needs and organizational resources and create a content strategy to drive activity within the social media program. Be lead through the planning, production and measurement of a successful content strategy.
• Understanding the role content plays in a successful social media program
• Exploring content planning and resource allocation
• Establish content matrix for production and management
• Development of a content life cycle matrix
• Creation of a content strategy document
• Updated strategy brief to reflect content and platform selection