|As part of the manager track, this course is focused on establishing a strategic framework to measure the performance of a social media program. Explore the business rationale and support for return on objectives and return on investments. You will establish measurement frameworks, tracking mechanisms and performance reports that demonstrate the outcomes for a social media program.
• Understanding the role of performance metrics in a social media program
• Understanding measurement of return on objectives and investment
• Exploring financial and non-financial impacts of social media on the business
• Identification of measurement guidelines and resource needs
• Development of a continuum of activity map to demonstrate social media impact on business activity
• Development of a social media measurement, insight and performance reporting process