The BUSINESS Coach Approach to managing and working with employees provides the formula for building trust and respect throughout the workplace. It empowers employees to utilize their knowledge and resources to provide innovative ways to meet market demands, and encourages an environment of open communication and collaboration. This sets the stage for better team work, problem-solving and organizational agility.
Added benefits of the Business Coach Approach are improved employee performance, better goal alignment and attainment, broader continuous improvement, quicker response time, and an overall happier and more energizing workplace – a solid formula for organizational success!
• Skills and tools of the coaching management style
• A personal coaching plan
• Behavioral coaching models you can use immediately
Who Should Attend
Managers and individuals who are seeking innovative ways to increase employee engagement, performance and communication in order to achieve organizational success.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Set the climate and build the relationships for a successful coaching experience (trust, respect, valuing contributions and open communication)
- Develop a coaching model that works best for you
- Define your personal management values and goals
- The Coach Approach
A) Housekeeping/Ground Rules
B) What is coaching?
C) Organizational Health
D) Employee Engagement
E) Coaching Impact
F) Management Styles
H) Personal Awareness
I) Coach Approach Process and Steps
J) Key Steps
L) Language of Coaching
O) Smart Goals
P) The Five “E” Coach Approach
Q) Coaching Opportunities
R) Success Stories