Redefine what it means to be living your "next chapter"!
During this invigorating one-day conference, you will:
- Examine opportunities for creativity and self-fulfillment after 50
- Discover new ways to enrich your life - from overcoming ageism to running for public office
- Hear inspiring speakers including Sr. Edna Lonergan (St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care), Philip Jackson (The Black Star Project and community advocate) and many more!
Friday, September 21, 8:30am-3:30pm
UWM School of Continuing Education
Fee: (includes lunch and refreshments)
- Single Registration
- $60 per person
- $30 per person (Osher members)
- Couples Registration
- $50 per person
- $25 per person (Osher members)
Register Online at SCE-OSHER.UWM.EDU or by Phone 414-227-3200