This year our classes will run all day for one week for grades 9-12. We want the students to be immersed in the language and come away with a one- of-kind language experience.
Come spend a week with us learning the “ins” and “outs” of Korea. You will discover so many different things in this exciting class taught by UWM professor Suyong Yi. Professor Yi will invite special guest lecturers to talk about their expertise in Korean culture.
1. Master survival Korean for a trip
2. Learn and sing K pops to enjoy Korean pop culture
3. Compare cultural differences after watching K dramas and movies
4. Practice calligraphy which improves your concentration
5. Enjoy and learn a Korean percussion instrument
6. Learn Taekwondo which will help you protect yourself
If a week long experience does not fit your schedule, check out what SCE Languages has to offer for teens! These language courses meet weekly for six weeks - Chinese, French, German, Japanese & Korean.