According to Gallup's most recent State of the American Workplace Report, 70% of American workers are disengaged.
Disengagement drives unwanted consequences for businesses, such as burnout, low productivity, absenteeism and low morale, and these unwanted consequences have bottom line impacts. Luckily, research points to a number of different strategies that employees and companies can use to build engagement.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Assist employees in managing their energy, rather than their time
- Integrate four basic energy management principles
- Maximize strengths in the workplace
- Navigate between intrinsic and extrinsic motivation
- Build awareness of meaning and purpose through positive leadership