Perhaps the greatest risk to project management success are soft skills, specifically: diplomatic and problem-solving abilities, transforming "problem" staff members into effective collaborators and ensuring accountability, responsibility, honesty and respect from top to bottom throughout a project lifecycle.
This course arms participants with four effective "soft skill" tools: tact and diplomacy, basic coaching, problem solving strategies and Integrity Centered Decision Making (TM)(ICDM), a tool that empowers project managers and increases their chances for overall success.
It is designed for professionals working in a global company or on multi-disciplinary teams: Project Managers and Business Analysts, Business and IT Managers, Programmers, System Analyists and Project Support Managers. It is also a perfect complement to the PM Certificate: Online Track, and rounds out training for Project Managers of all levels.
Who Should Attend
- Professionals working in a global company or on multi-disciplinary teams.
- Project Managers and Business Analysts working on big or small projects.
- Business Managers who have resources assigned to projects.
- Programmers, systems analysts
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Incorporate cultural differences into managing staff and material resources
- Master conflict management
- Coach problem team members
- Utilize the Integrity Centered Decision-Making model to produce better project outcomes.