This course reviews steps associated with identifying work that should be done external to the project, and corresponding steps to selecting and developing a contract with the seller. At the end of this course you will be able to interpret, evaluate and administer contracts throughout the Project Management Life Cycle.
Value to the Participant
- Experience smoother contract development, negotiations, and execution
- Improve delivery from your providers
- Establish greater accountability between buyers and sellers
- Effectively manage contracts
- Attain expectations from vendors while maintaining a positive relationship
Earn a Project Management Certificate