This session provides you with an opportunity to establish MS Project standards, coordinate project documents, record estimates, schedule activities and tasks, assign resources to an activity or task, track performance to date, and provide the appropriate level of reporting. The course is based on the Project Management Life Cycle Model: Initiation, Planning, Executing, Controlling and Closing a project.
Value to the Participant
- Understand the importance of configuring Microsoft Project®
- Learn how to create a resource pool for managing staff and material resources
- Learn how to input task dependencies to create project schedules
- Understand the importance of using network schedules to manage the critical path
- Gain immediate results that you can apply daily Network with others to collaborate on real world challenges/solutions
Earn a Project Management Certificate