Do you find yourself watching a trainee leave a session and the learning doesn't seem to follow them? Are you frustrated that there is little behavior change and a lack of implementation? Would you like a better return on your organization's training investment?
At the end of this session you will have the following:
1. Practical and time-tested ideas for keeping the learning alive AFTER the training session.
2. Ability to engage managers in their employees' learning and in coaching for performance.
3. Ability to keep yourself motivated as you change your culture to a learning environment.
This includes a list of critical factors, organizational considerations, trainer considerations and learner considerations, to ensure that the learning transfers after the training session.
Who Should Attend
- Training and Development Managers
- New or Experienced Trainers
- HR Professionals
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Implement practical and time-tested ideas for keeping the learning alive AFTER the training session
- Engage managers in their employees' learning and in coaching for performance
- Keep yourself motivated as you change your culture to a learning environment
8:30am – 12:00pm
- Self-assessment of current training programs
- Case study – how to ensure learning transfers (what to do before the training, during the training, and after the training).
12:00pm – 12:30pm
12:30pm – 4:30pm
- Identify current challenges and provide solutions to transfer of training to the workplace.
- Engaging managers in coaching for performance,
- Keeping yourself motivated as you change the culture to a learning environment.
- Provide resources, templates, post-work, and coaching
Sessions include a morning and afternoon 15 min. break.