|The UWM School of Continuing Education conference center is a sophisticated downtown setting for professional training and educational seminars, workshops and conferences.
Conveniently located in the heart of Milwaukee's business and commercial district, the center occupies the entire seventh floor of the historic Plankinton building. With 50,000 square feet of innovative classroom and meeting areas, we offer a unique environment for education and training
Among the highlights of what we have to offer are:
- Classrooms and seminar areas offering maximum flexibility for customized training activities and room arrangements.
- Dining and catering services adept at developing specialized menus for all occasions - from continental breakfasts to distinctive banquets.
- Continually updated technology to support a wide range of innovative instructional and teleconference formats.
- Professional conference planners skilled with a full array of non-credit registration services and experienced in working with other UW System campuses and departments.
- Classrooms and seminar areas at the facility are distinctively airy and spacious. Specialized lighting complements the natural light of panoramic windows. Thirteen presentation and meeting rooms accommodate groups from 8 to 175.
- Our classroom and conference furniture at the conference facility is ergonomically designed to accommodate the learning needs of adults. Each room offers a variety of configurations, including standard classroom, square and chevron. All rooms are fully wired to support instructional technology and distance learning applications.
- Three computer labs are equipped with the latest multimedia computer hardware and software applications.