For over 15 years, Public Allies Milwaukee has created an energetic, talented and diverse network of over 370 young leaders who will strengthen Milwaukee's communities for years to come.
Ally stipend, benefits and additional compensation:
• First year Allies: $1600/month stipend (taxable)
• Second-year Fellows: $1600/month (taxable) plus $1000 education fund
• Individual health care
• Child care coverage (based on income eligibility)
• Public Allies Milwaukee has recently reached a credit agreement with UWM's Department of Educational Policy and Community Studies, allowing for up to 15 undergraduate credits for the Public Allies experience
• Student loan deferment - $5350 education award to be used for prior or future educational expenses (upon completion of the program)
Ready to make a career out of making a difference, Apply heretoday!