Ginny brings 25 plus years of experience in organizational behavior and development in various markets, including manufacturing, service and healthcare. She has provided innovative and customized solutions in organizations ranging in size from Fortune 500 companies to small, privately held firms. Her experience includes such projects as
- Taking numerous workforces from traditional work structure into highly functioning, independent teams that increased productivity, made process improvements, initiated cost savings and improved job satisfaction.
- Providing strategic direction to move organizations from fear-driven, backward-looking work forces into flexible, change-oriented, participative environments.
- Creating and implementing numerous customized programs to transform traditional, directive managers and leaders into the more supportive, collaborative and participative leaders needed for today’s workforce.
- Developing and delivering individualized skills training directed at improving employee effectiveness, impact, accountability and engagement in the work place.
- Realigning the communication plans and processes for an entire organization to improve cross-functional, vertical and customer contacts that ultimately contributed to more efficient work processes, better use of time, fewer mistakes and a more collaborative work environment.
Ginny holds a master’s degree in journalism and business communications and is a Coach U Core Essentials coaching program graduate.