Department Office: Art 203, 414-229-4947
Chair: Robin Mello, Theatre 220, 414-229-3913
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
1. Prerequisites will be strictly enforced. Students who do not meet prerequisites will be administratively dropped from the course.
2. Any student enrolled in a Theatre course, who does not attend the first class without having previously notified the Theatre Department Office (229-4947) may, at the discretion of the instructor, be administratively dropped. After the Friday of the first week of classes students will not be allowed to drop without the written permission of the instructor. It is the student's responsibility to check the office hours of the instructor if a drop is requested. See administrative or departmental drop section in the registration portion of the schedule of classes for information about fees for students dropped from the course. Note: students must file signed drop forms personally, at the registrar's office; instructors take students off their own list, but they do not contact the registrar's office.
3. Theatre majors will generally have priority registration for courses REQUIRED in the major.
4. All official email communication between the Department of Theatre and admitted UWM students will be sent to assigned student PantherMail email addresses (http://panthermail.uwm.edu). It is a student's responsibility to check her or his PantherMail email account regularly for important university and/or course related information (or to input a PantherMail forward mail command routing email to any other preferred non-UWM email address).
5. THEATRE COURSES ARE CLOSED TO AUDITORS.
Please Note: DIFFERENTIAL TUITION, applied regardless of the credit plateau, for all students enrolled in most undergraduate courses offered through the degree programs within the UW-Milwaukee Peck School of the Arts beginning in the Fall 2004 semester. Eight 100-level General Education Requirement (GER) courses do not carry the differential: Music 100, Music 101, Music 102, Art 100, Art 105, Art 106, Art 124, and Theatre 100.The differential tuition rate will be set at $21.80 per credit during this academic year. Additional tuition enhances the quality of education in the Peck School of the Arts.