November 17, 2011 Attachments
- 2789 - Revisions to General Education Requirements
- 2825 - Recommendation from the Department of Educational Policy and Community Studies to rename their Bachelor of Science degree in Community Education to Bachelor of Science in Community Engagement and Education.
- 2826 - Recommendation of the Women’s Studies Steering Council, the L&S Academic Planning and Governance Committee, and the L&S Faculty toChange the Name of the Center for Women’s Studies to Women’s StudiesProgram.
- 2827 - Research Policy Committee Annual Report, 2010-11
- 2828 - Recommendation of the Academic Policy Committee to approve the Calendar for Academic Year 2012-2013 and 2013-2014
- 2829 - Recommendation from the School of Freshwater Sciences (SFS) to request approval for voting privileges at SFS Faculty meetings for two full-time indefinite status Scientists, Dr. Carmen Aguilar and Dr. Russell Cuhel.
- 2830 - Recommendation from the College of Health Sciences and the Departmentof Health Informatics and Administration (HIA) that the Department of HIA be a member of the Division of Professions.
- 2831 - Recommendation from the Affirmative Action in Faculty Employment Committee (AAFEC) to add the Director of the UWM Offices of Equity and Diversity Services (EDS) as an ex-officio member of this Committee.
- Research Policy Committee Report
- UWM 2011-13 Budget Update - Christy Brown